- 1. Cross-border Data Transfers
- 2. Collection of Personal Information
- The Company collects personal information under following circumstances.
- The following information provided at the time of membership registration of the Website and the change of the registered information: Name (including Kana readings of Kanji), address, phone number (including mobile phone and fax number), E-mail address, mobile phone E-mail address, name of your employer/organization, department/job title, address of employment, other contact information, nickname, date of birth, gender, credit card information, and all other information provided by the users through the Website.
- When the Company accepts inquiries or requests in relation to the Website.
- When the users participate in campaigns or the like operated and managed by the Company.
- Any other activities incidental to circumstances hereinabove.
- 3. Use of Personal Information on External Services
- You may use our Website service jointly with an external service provided by third parties (hereinafter referred to as the “External Service”) by connecting the applicable user accounts together under consent.
- 4. Use of Personal Information
- The Company shall use your personal information only within the limits of purposes listed below. Also, the Company shall not use your personal information beyond the scope of the purposes listed below without your consent or permission unless otherwise permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other such related laws.
- Providing our services to the membership holders.
- Distributing notifications and other information in relation to the Website.
- Creating a temporary backup of the Website for operational and management purposes.
- Distributing information regarding acceptance of applications for campaigns or survey answers, and contacting and making shipments to relevant parties.
- Distributing notifications and such information to membership holders.
- Distributing advertisements on the Website.
- Conducting researches and investigations in order to safely operate the Website.
- Responding to inquiries and feedbacks in relation to the Website.
- Corresponding with inquiries, requests, etc. in relation to the Website.
- Sending important notifications such as changes in our terms, conditions or policies.
- Any others purposes incidental to those purposes hereinabove.
- 5. Providing Personal Information to a Third Party
- The Company shall not provide your personal information to any third parties without your advance consent or otherwise permitted by laws and ordinances.
- 6. Security on Personal Information
- The Company shall implement necessary measures to prevent divulgement, loss, or damage of personal information and to improve the security of such information. At the same time, the Company shall educate its employees thoroughly to secure personal information.
- 7. Use of Statistical Data
- 8. Cookie and Other Technologies
- 9. Requests for Clarification of Purpose of Use, Disclosure, Correction, Suspension, etc. of Personal Information
- The Company accepts requests for clarification of purpose of use, disclosure, correction of contents, addition, deletion, suspension of use, elimination of personal information, or suspension of providing such information to third parties, at the contact listed below. When we receive a request, we shall verify the identity of the inquirer or his/her representative(s), and correspond with such a request in accordance with the relevant laws and ordinances by providing a response in writing or via E-mail to the inquirer.
However, when the request does not fulfill the requirements of the relevant laws and ordinances, or it is permitted to deny disclosure and similar measures based on a legitimate reason in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and ordinances, the Company may deny your requests.
- 10. Contact Information
- Inquiries related to requests of disclosure and the like, feedbacks, questions, complaints, and any other inquiries regarding handling of personal information should be directed to the contact below.
【Personal Information Protection and Control Department】
Okinawa Tourist Service Incorporated
The General Affairs Department
Address: 3-48 Toyosaki, Tomigusuku, Okinawa
- 11. Governing Law and Exclusive Jurisdiction by Consent
- 12. Continual Improvement
As of October 1, 2015
- Secretary of Japan Tourism Agency registration travel agency 155th
General corporate judicial person Japan Association of Travel Agents guarantee employee
1-2-3, Matsuo, Naha-shi, Okinawa
Okinawa Tourist Service