1. Business Name, Address and Name of Representative
Okinawa Tourist Service Incorporated
1-2-3 Matsuo, Naha City, Okinawa Prefecture 900-8602
Chairman & CEO. Yoshikazu Higashi
2. Collection of Personal Information
The Company collects personal information under following circumstances.
・The following information provided at the time of membership registration of the Website and the change of the registered information: Name (including Kana readings of Kanji), address, phone number (including mobile phone and fax number), E-mail address, mobile phone E-mail address, name of your employer/organization, department/job title, address of employment, other contact information, nickname, date of birth, gender, credit card information, and all other information provided by the users through the Website.
・When the Company accepts inquiries or requests in relation to the Website.
・When the users participate in campaigns or the like operated and managed by the Company.
・Any other activities incidental to circumstances hereinabove.
3. Use of Personal Information
The Company shall use your personal information only within the limits of purposes listed below. Also, the Company shall not use your personal information beyond the scope of the purposes listed below without your consent or permission unless otherwise permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other such related laws.
・Providing our services to the membership holders.
・Distributing notifications and other information in relation to the Website.
・Creating a temporary backup of the Website for operational and management purposes.
・Distributing information regarding acceptance of applications for campaigns or survey answers, and contacting and making shipments to relevant parties.
・Distributing notifications and such information to membership holders.
・Distributing advertisements on the Website.
・Conducting researches and investigations in order to safely operate the Website.
・Responding to inquiries and feedbacks in relation to the Website.
・Corresponding with inquiries, requests, etc. in relation to the Website.
・Sending important notifications such as changes in our terms, conditions or policies.
・Any others purposes incidental to those purposes hereinabove.
4. Use of Personal Information on External Services
On this site, with the consent of our customers, we connect and co-operate with the accounts of external services operated by third parties (hereinafter, "external services"), and provide personal information acquired from the customer can be provided to these external services. Please note the information provided to external services with your consent is not under our control and is subject to the separate privacy policies of the external services.
Furthermore, we provide personal information to the following destinations, by the means and methods of our management systems and electronic media.
（１）Special Terms and Conditions for Facebook Authentication
(1) Please delete it from "Apps and Websites" on the Settings page.
(2) After deleting the application, go to "Deleted Apps and Websites" and click "Send Request" to cancel the linkage.
(3) You will receive a confirmation number and you can check the linkage status here.
（２）From our company through co-operation with the FUN COMPASS service, in co-operation with the mobile tourism navigation site Okinawa Compass, which is operated by Okinawa Tourism DX Promotion Consortium, NTT Communications Corporation and NTT Provision to Comware Co., Ltd.
[Situations where information would be provided]
* Requesting management via the FUN COMPASS service, for travel information reserved via our site
[Personal information that would be provided]
* Information about your activity reservation, including reservation number, date of activity and the name of your plan, etc.
[Purpose of providing the information]
* Please note that your usage of the FUN COMPASS service applies separately.
5. Personal Information to a Third Party
The Company shall not provide your personal information to any third parties without your advance consent or otherwise permitted by laws and ordinances.
6. Shared usage of personal information providing
We share the personal information of our customers with the following companies within our Group, for the purpose of sales promotion activities, for example product development, product proposals, and for contacting and replying to customers.
Personal information shared with our group companies includes name, address, phone number, gender, age, date of birth, email address and product purchase history, etc.
＊Companies within our Group which we share information with (as of April 1, 2022)
(1) OTS Transport Service Co., Ltd.
(2) Hokkaido Tours Co., Ltd.
(3) OTS MICE MANAGEMENT Co., Ltd.
(4) OTS Service Management Research Institute Co., Ltd.
(5) Churaumi Housing Co., Ltd.
(6) Eco Co., Ltd.
(7) Other companies within our Group
7. Security on Personal Information
We will endeavor to ensure that your personal information is kept up to date and accurate, and will also take the following measures to manage its security.
* We take preventative and corrective measures against unauthorized access, dissemination, loss, or damage to your personal information.
* We provide requisite training and supervision to employees regarding the protection and appropriate management of the personal information of our customers.
* When we outsource work, we appropriately supervise outsourcers, for example entering into contracts regarding personal information protection with the outsourcer, and confirming whether they safely manage the personal information of customers.
* We carry out regular audits regarding how our customers' personal information is managed, and we continually improve safety measures as necessary, including verification of our personal information protection management systems (our initiatives towards personal information protection).
8. Cross-border Data Transfers
9. Use of Statistical Data
10. Cookie and Other Technologies
・Enabling us to provide customers with personalized services, by referring to stored customer registration information when logging into our authentication service.
* Ensuring that the advertisements we display of websites of other companies are based on how you use our website and what you are interested in.
* Analyzing the number of users and traffic to this website.
* Service improvements.
* Security maintenance, including encouraging customers to re-enter their password after a certain period of time (re-authentication).
- Please note that any saved content will not include personally identifiable information such as your name or phone number.
In order to disable cookies, please change the settings on your web browser to reject cookies. However, by disabling cookies, there are some functions of this site that you may not be able to use.
11. Requests for Clarification of Purpose of Use, Disclosure, Correction, Suspension, etc. of Personal Information
The Company accepts requests for clarification of purpose of use, disclosure, correction of contents, addition, deletion, suspension of use, elimination of personal information, or suspension of providing such information to third parties, at the contact listed below. When we receive a request, we shall verify the identity of the inquirer or his/her representative(s), and correspond with such a request in accordance with the relevant laws and ordinances by providing a response in writing or via E-mail to the inquirer.
However, when the request does not fulfill the requirements of the relevant laws and ordinances, or it is permitted to deny disclosure and similar measures based on a legitimate reason in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and ordinances, the Company may deny your requests.
12. Contact Information
Inquiries related to requests of disclosure and the like, feedbacks, questions, complaints, and any other inquiries regarding handling of personal information should be directed to the contact below.
【Personal Information Protection and Control Department】
Okinawa Tourist Service Incorporated
The General Affairs Department
Address: 1-2-3, Matsuo, Naha-shi, Okinawa TEL 098-917-2546
Business hours: 09:30~17:00（closed on Saturedays, Sundays and national holidays）
13. Governing Law and Exclusive Jurisdiction by Consent
14. Continual Improvement
As of June 1, 2022
Secretary of Japan Tourism Agency registration travel agency 155th
General corporate judicial person Japan Association of Travel Agents guarantee employee
1-2-3, Matsuo, Naha-shi, Okinawa
Okinawa Tourist Service